JAXB tutorial java for beginners and professionals with examples in eclipse on Basics, marshalling, unmarshalling and more.
JAXB stands for Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB). It provides the functionality of converting java objects to and from xml.
Note: Marshalling is the process of converting java object into xml file. Unmarshalling is the process of converting xml into java object.
1. @XmlRootElement: It is used to define the xml root element. Default is class name.
2. @XmlType: It is used to define the order in which xml elements are written.
3. @XmlElement: It is used to define the field which have to be included in the xml file.
4. @XMLTransient: It is used to define the field which not have to be included in xml file.
5. @XmlAttribute: It is used to define the attribute.
Java JAXB tutorial:
- JAXB marshalling – convert java object to xml example using one pojo.
- JAXB marshalling – convert java object to xml example using multiple pojo.
- JAXB unmarshalling – convert xml into java object example.
- How to generate java class from xml schema xsd using jaxb in eclipse.
- How to generate xml schema xsd from java class using jaxb in eclipse.